Want to be a web designer? A good opportunity is waiting for you!
Web Design is an important part of overall web development. Designing gives an engaging and creative look to a business website. Web designing is also useful for a business to make their web presence strong in online market. It involves two types of design aspects: Static Web Design and Dynamic Web Design.
Through proper web designing training, one learns to design a unique, responsive and eye-catching websites and graphics.
We provide 45 days of summer training and 6 months of industrial training course. Qualified candidates will be offered first-hand job placements at Marketing Mindz.
The training course includes the following modules:
Fundamentals of Graphic Design
- Overview of the design process
- Understanding color models
- Understanding resolution
- Image formats and their differences
- Basics of typography
- Commonly used softwares in the Industry
- Introduction to softwares and features of their
- Problem solving, and the design Process
Type of Graphic Design
- Creation of 3D effect
- Abstract effect
- Drawing effect
- Photo effect
XHTML, J-Query, Web 2.0, CSS
XHTML is an extended version of extensively used Hypertext Markup Language (HTML), which is used to create web pages.
CSS i.e. Cascading Style Sheets is a style sheet language through which one can define the look and formatting of a document, which is written in a markup language.
In this Module-II, candidates will learn:
- Integrating the Photoshop Layout in HTML
- Introduction to Dreamweaver
- Implementation and usage of CSS in Websites
- Working on Web 2.0
- Placing Menus in Dreamweaver
- Advance xHTML Techniques
- Uses of J-query
- Design your first Website
- UI / UX for Responsive Design